SEEING BIG Data Visualization Showcase at HPCS 2017
SEEING BIG is back! Now in its third year, the SEEING BIG Data Visualization Showcase is a high-profile exhibit of state-of-the-art visualizations from Canadian researchers in any advanced research computing (ARC) field.
Entry Criteria & Selection:
– We welcome high-resolution short movies and/or sets of still images.
– All submissions should include a brief explanation of the science behind the visualization.
– Compute Canada’s Visualization Group will review all entries and select a final grouping to be included in the showcase.
– All submissions will be kept private until the start of the HPCS 2017 program sessions on Tuesday June-06
– Selected entries will be displayed on a large 4K high-definition screen in a central area visible to all attendees during the entire conference.
– Submissions are accepted from March 1 to May 31, 2017.
After the conference, Compute Canada will be adding some of the entries (with the permission of the researchers) to its online repository of visualization images and movies. All credits for the visualizations will be attributed to the researchers who submit them.
To submit your visualization, please go here: http://bit.ly/hpcsvis2017.
If you have questions about the SEEING BIG Data Visualization Showcase, please contact Alex Razoumov, WestGrid Visualization Coordinator, email@example.com .